ARE THERE CC #'s for DRIVE, DELAY, CHORUS LEVELS

JIMMY G

Inspired
Hi guys, I would like to control the drive, delay and chorus levels on different patches with my Ground control pro and an EV-5 expression pedal. I found the CC #'s for bypass for my on /off switches but not sure where the CC's are for controlling levels. I see the assigning external controllers section but I do not understand it. How would I go about setting up a drive level control in a patch? If someone could point me in the right direction It would be great. Thanks

The pedal/switch needs to send the CC# of an EXT CTRL item found at the I/O: CTRL page. That EXT CTRL can be assigned to any parameter (drive, in gain, mix, etc.) that allows modifiers in a preset. See Axe-FX II manual page 120 for an example using wah ctrl. and a pedal.

Go into the Modifier menu of the Level parameter, and select an External controller as Source.
In I/O you can see which CCs are assigned to Ext. controllers.

EDIT: Simult. post. :)

You assign the CC# on an external controller to = the CC# on the GCP expression pedal (or vice-versa).
On the Axe-fx, you then go to a parameter with a [] under it (like the drive of the amp block)
Hit enter on the Axe-fx.
This brings up the modifier menu
Choose the external controller you assign the expression pedal to as the source
Then you can go to the Min/Max and choose what values you want the expression pedal to start and end at.

For Axe-edit it is about the same thing
Go to a paramter that has a -[]- , right click on it anf that will bring up the modifier menu.

That's what is SO cool about the Fractal community!

Exactly. Instead of 3 people coming back with an angry "RTFM!!", 3 detailed answers were offered. That's what keeps me reading this forum every day, even when I can't play because of a busted digit :(

Back
Top Bottom