Are there ANY limitations with Axe-Fx 3?

In my ax8 I have all my presets around 80-84% and there is always gap when changing amp models in amp block.

I would love to upgrade if that’s not a problem anymore.. still thinking that ax3 will be better for my needs, but if fm3 can pull seemless amp switching, I will be very interested to buy it as a backup.

in fact I am on a waitlist and could get fm3 in about 2 weeks, but would like to see if folks here agree, that fm3 can pull that without sweating too much..
I'm not an expert on the AX8 but I would assume that your preset that's using 80-84% on the AX8 would take a lower percentage of CPU on the III.

Back to your original question, what do you wish you could do on the AX8 that you can't?

The III does everything I need it to do and more, so I’m getting to point where I don’t know if I’d ever upgrade to a IV or V version. It’s kinda like the iPhone, eventually it doesn’t matter the camera is 2% better this round. I had fifty high end amps, 24 space racks, etc and I’m getting better results at 2% of the cost.

Back
Top Bottom