Are the MFC 101 Mark III's out of stock AGAIN????

webe123

Inspired
I have a email with a code and am ready to purchase an MFC 101 Mark III....then I get...

Sorry, the following item is currently out of stock: MFC-101 Midi Foot Controller Mark III

Have they run out again??

Does anyone have another timeline for when the things will be in stock again??

I have a coupon code, but that does me absolutely no good if I cannot purchase.

Do I need to sign up again for a coupon? I got mine on
7/30/13....but I think they are good forever...right?

Sorry for the rant, but it just upsets me that you have to wait so long to get your money together and then when you DO....the item is not for sale...it is really frustrating.

Contact FAS. There is a wait list and it sounds like you received an invite but did not exercise that invite at the time.

I received my invite July and was told if I didn't use the code within 2 weeks that it might be used for someone else. Sounds like yours was used. I had to be put on the waitlist again and finally have mine ordered.

Well that SUCKS! I think cliff said that the codes would be OK as long as you kept your email.....seems like that is not the case!

wait you got your code to buy 7 months ago? they aren't going to hold on to "yours" forever.

you're probably 1st in line with the next batch.

I never said they should wait on mine! But the fact that we have to have a wait list at all is frustrating.

And for your information...I did not have the funds then or I would have purchased it.

I did not even know when I was going to GET in my email!

Last edited:
I didn't know they were ever in stock in the first place. I assumed there were just so many people that wanted them i'd have to wait at least till next christmas lol

Back
Top Bottom