Are the footswitches freely assignable?

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
I would like to have a reverb on every preset of fx8, but i dont need a footswitch for reverb. Can i have a reverb on a preset, but use its footswitch to control something else, for example a modifier?

You can with the fcb 1010 with stock chip. I set the top 5 switch's to preset,2 on the bottom for scene, and the other 3 vary on the preset. took a long time to figure it out though and really do not remember how I did it? if you do not use a switch for reverb at all that's easy just change that switch to some thing else cc wise.

The footswitches are not freely assigned. In "Stompbox" mode, the toggle the effect on/off, in Scene change the select the appropriate scene, and in preset/bank change, they select the appropriate preset.

There are two Scene Controllers that can be attached to modifiers. You can use one of the scene controllers to change the value of your Reverb hold from off to on, and back.

In scene and stompbox mode can you change preset pressing the up/down footswitches?

Would I be able to set it up so that in Stompbox mode I can have footswitch 5 and 6 both delay, and footswitch 7 and 8 both reverb? I use a ton of both per song (as a crutch of course).

Would I be able to set it up so that in Stompbox mode I can have footswitch 5 and 6 both delay, and footswitch 7 and 8 both reverb? I use a ton of both per song (as a crutch of course).

There are two REVERB blocks and two DELAY blocks. Any combination of those is valid and the can be assigned to any footswitch.

Back
Top Bottom