Are set lists do-able in most recent update?

Set list functionality was not included in 2.02. I believe that there is the intent to bring this to both the FM9 and the FM3. The when is always the same; soon.

I still don’t get what it is… Can’t you already drag and drop presets in the order you want? I guess I need to look up where to read about it haha.

@dicXjonesify

Unfortunately, no. The preset changes still result in a gap in audio processing from what I understand. I haven't tried the set list feature out yet because I have no need for it. I play an entire set with a single preset.

The setlists on the axe fx 3 switch with minimal (if any at all) gap, but I am curious how that will be on the FM9/3 since everything is much smoother (preset changing, channels, etc) on the Axe fx 3 with the available power that it has. I would guess people "could be" testing this in beta but I dont know but I am not getting my hopes up for gapless switch on the 9/3 platforms but I would love to be surprised ;-)

From what I understand you can have the best scenes from a variety of presets to make up Versus,Chorus ,Bridge etc of a particular song.

Back
Top Bottom