Are preset bundles coming in the future?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
I did a search but didn't find anything. I am sure this has been asked already. Any news? I saved all my presets from my AX8 in bundles. Not realizing my error. Guess I'll have to unpack the AX8-had it ready to ship some day.

Preset Bundles are usually sold through 3rd Parties. Fractal came up with over 200 presets already. They’ve done their job as far as I’m concerned. 😆
I am NOT talking about BUYING presets. I was asking about SAVING AS a BUNDLE, which is a HUGE feature. I have been here long enough to know who sells what and what comes with what. But thanks.....

OK after reading another thread where Rex explained snapshots to a user. So a snapshot is basically a bundle-No? I mean if it save the preset and also can be imported back in. That would work for me.

Really Ian? Bummer! I am only talking about saving and importing bundles like the Ax8......? I mean talk about a time saver.....
I'm not Fractal, so don't take my word for anything, but we've had the III for what? Two years now?

It's strictly an editor feature, but with all the other stuff (FM3, the FCs, etc.) going on it's probably low on the list to support.

They were a bit of an oddity with third-party IRs too. Made "accidentally" sharing an third-party IR a bit too easy.

OK after reading another thread where Rex explained snapshots to a user. So a snapshot is basically a bundle-No? I mean if it save the preset and also can be imported back in. That would work for me.
It doesn't save the cabinet IR with the preset data.

Nope. Snapshots aren’t bundles. They’re just a convenient way to save different versions of a preset.

Well, I am very good with Excel so I will use that .....................
No need to use excel, just save your presets without cabs and export the cabs with the cab manager in ax8 edit, it will save the files with a prefix number which stand for the user slot they were in. Then you just load them in the FM3 in the same order and you're good to go

No need to use excel, just save your presets without cabs and export the cabs with the cab manager in ax8 edit, it will save the files with a prefix number which stand for the user slot they were in. Then you just load them in the FM3 in the same order and you're good to go
Thanks but I was actually making light of it. But your idea is solid. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom