Are Guitar Players Craft Beer Drinkers by Default?

no, and others attempt to scold me because of that.

I don't know whats going on elsewhere, but in Oz there is an apple cider bandwagon at the moment..

Like the Axe II I tend to go with QUALITY over quantity...

kUniroF.jpg
e25FE82.jpg

Lion Stout is my favorite. Dark, smooth, extremely full flavored. Otherwise, anything by Bell's is usually a winner. When I was a kid I went through the watery American beers - quantity over quality. Now, like cobbler, one excellent beer does me just fine.

I never drink, I've never smoke (anything) and have never done any drugs.
Well thats cool,but you know they say to try new things:encouragement:
I got most my drinking ,smoking and drugs out of the way when I was younger. If I drink a sam adams now I get a headache.I'm a wuzzy now. and harder alcohol gives me instant clogged nose ,guess I'll never become an alcoholic:frog:

Last edited:
SE PA is Beer Drinker's Heaven...

Victory (8 mi from my home), Stoudts, Yards, Flying Fish, Dogfish Head, Troegs, Weyerbacher, I could go on.... Enjoying my 3rd Golden Monkey (Liquid Prozac) of the evening as I type this.

I only drink Non-Alcoholic beer anymore, so there really isn't a "craft beer" option that I'm aware of. Even O'Douls tastes as much like beer as any other Anheuser Busch product, and the German NA beers could fool the average Bud/Miller/Coors/PBR drinker - it's actually pretty fun when I catch someone drinking one of my NA beers and have to point out what it is...

Back
Top Bottom