Archonia. Demo and preset d/l.

@Burgs Wow what a great preset and collection of scenes, sounds amazing without even the slightest of tweaks..:)

Edit: thanks for the great effort you put in !!!
👍👍👍👍

Man you really have that guitar and amp working well together! So glad I recently got a Holcombe SE, especially now that you made that vid!

Great playing and awesome video, thanks as always @Burgs !

Yeah, they're cool guitars, eh? Really well put together. The only thing I may change in the future is the big old square nut, but it's cut so well I might just put up with it.

Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy the preset!

Yeah, they're cool guitars, eh? Really well put together. The only thing I may change in the future is the big old square nut, but it's cut so well I might just put up with it.

Thanks for watching. Hope you enjoy the preset!

Stunning guitars! I agree the nut looks out of place, but it seems to do the job very well. It's the one guitar out of my small collection that gets the most comments from my friends!

Can't want to try your preset, as soon as I have a gap!

Curious if you might have had a listen after you changed the impedance curve, but before changing the actual IRs, during your testing? All the possibilities .... lol. Cheers

Here's a little video and preset I put together to celebrate the introduction of these fine amp models to FW 14.01. The video will tell the story. You can download the preset from http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8242

Thanks Cliff and all at FAS.

I'm certainly not a high gain man, but I spent last night more than 1 hour with this wonderful preset and enjoyed even the heavy distortion scenes. There is something with the high gain of this model, that attracts even me.

Back
Top Bottom