Architects tone?

acuba777

Hallo
can anyone share a good Architects sound preset or give some advice how to create one? Particulary interested in recreating intro from Match made in heaven and rhythm sound of Animals. I think they use some detune effect, right?

My bad, I just reread your post. The ambient part or the low-fi part of the intro of a Match Made in Heaven?

Josh has said in interviews he uses a Strymon Big Sky with the Cloud mode/setting. Maybe try the sky type reverbs in the Fractal (cirrocumulus, cumulonimbus, nimbostratus & stratocumulous) for the ambient part. The lo-fi is just a filter, eq or extreme low cut. Someone else may be able to help with Animals. Watching live videos, it's not played on guitar.

My bad, I just reread your post. The ambient part or the low-fi part of the intro of a Match Made in Heaven?

Josh has said in interviews he uses a Strymon Big Sky with the Cloud mode/setting. Maybe try the sky type reverbs in the Fractal (cirrocumulus, cumulonimbus, nimbostratus & stratocumulous) for the ambient part. The lo-fi is just a filter, eq or extreme low cut. Someone else may be able to help with Animals. Watching live videos, it's not played on guitar.
Yes, Animals I mean not intro but whole tone, looks like some detune is there.

Back
Top Bottom