Architect needed to design my bedroom/studio

Chiguete

Experienced
Lol I just would like the opinions on someone on how to turn my small 11'x11' bedroom in to a nice looking bedroom/studio. Details by pm but on the studio part I will just have the simple setup of monitors, interface and AX8 but I need help to maximize space for my bedroom... Murphy bed maybe?).

Just wanting options from you guys experience.

PS:
I definitely want it to have the visual of a recording studio.

Thanks. I supervised it from start to finished and learned a hell of a lot of things.:)
Pics please? I'll show ya mine if you show me yours. =) A link to a forum thread that includes the pics would be great. I'm sure it's impressive, and I'd like to take notes.

15844397_10157882996400386_2645535144886116030_o.jpg

15895643_10157882994310386_8798570752870303905_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a structural engineer but I also do architectural design and more importantly 3D renderings. I'm slammed at work right now but if you wait for a month I will hook you up. Sample attached!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 43
/drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn nice!! Mine is a far cry from that behemoth. =) At some point I hope to open a stand alone studio, but for now I'm still a corp schmuck with a dream of self employment in the music biz (not the rock star track though. LOL).

So I'm waiting for my new monitors to get here but I'm going crazy where to place them, seems like to do everything in the corner will be a nice fit for my room but overall everyone says that is not a good option... but what if the monitors are front ported? Still bad, its ok, will work? What do you all think.

So I'm waiting for my new monitors to get here but I'm going crazy where to place them, seems like to do everything in the corner will be a nice fit for my room but overall everyone says that is not a good option... but what if the monitors are front ported? Still bad, its ok, will work? What do you all think.

Back
Top Bottom