Anyway to determine which User IRs are associated with patches in Axe?

is9582

Power User
I have all of my User IR slots filled and wondered if anyone knows a quick method to determine if each is/is not utilized in a patch in my AxeFX II? I want to load all of the new UR IRs, but don't want to shoot myself in the foot as it were, by wiping out an IR that is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

No. But that's a solid idea for Axe-Edit. I'm looking at some IRs and wondering where I use them and whether I can write over those slots or not.

Yeah, that would seem somewhat fairly easy with a simple query of the cab location in the Axe, and apply whatever mod to the text for the IRs that would identify each as used or not. Should this move to the wish list of Axe-Edit?

Id also like the link from patch to IR location to get updated if you move cabs around in axe edit. I want to group mine together in a better way, but I'm worried if I use User IR 30 in a patch it will still point to User IR 30 after moving the cabs around, hence ruin the patch sound.

This is a feature I would like to see as well - some way to determine where and how many places a given IR is in use. Possibly also a safety mechanism that you cannot delete a given IR until its use count goes to 0.

Id also like the link from patch to IR location to get updated if you move cabs around in axe edit. I want to group mine together in a better way, but I'm worried if I use User IR 30 in a patch it will still point to User IR 30 after moving the cabs around, hence ruin the patch sound.

Yes! Another fantastic feature for sure. So if you move an IR, all CAB blocks that use it are changed.

Back
Top Bottom