Anything new on the producer ir packs?

Jvstrat

Experienced
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything new about fractal putting out the producer ir out for seperate download? Cliff said it was supposed to be soon after firmware 10 release.

I didn't realize Fractal was going to sell these.. I've been a bit spoiled by the freebies. Oh well.

Glad they sell these - good things should be no freebies. Give them away for free makes them cheap. And beside that....what Ownhammer does, works for Fractal Audio too.....

the sky is the limit! :)

it's OK that it's for sale, thats business i guess, no problem about that.

i just wonder why there are no sound files or a few teaser IR's, it's like "folks gonna blind-buy it anyways"

judging from the MIX IR's included in FW10, i'm very skeptical about these...

I don't understand
These are new ir we can buy and load into axe fx ii or are the same as the producer pack that is allready loaded in fw10?

it's OK that it's for sale, thats business i guess, no problem about that.

i just wonder why there are no sound files or a few teaser IR's, it's like "folks gonna blind-buy it anyways"

judging from the MIX IR's included in FW10, i'm very skeptical about these...

The Mixes included in FW10 are also included in the Cab Pack. Call them "teasers" as you put it.

I have found the mixed IR's to be very good and the majority of the responses I have read have all been favorable. Not sure what you disliked or find skeptical but that is why they are offering the individual IR's no? To mix and match to your personal preference.

Let's also not forget our Standard/Ultra brethren that now have these sweet IR's at their disposal.

Last edited:
Anyone got any suggestions about what amps to pair with the new cabs? Bear in mind I am using a standard.

Just wanted to add that in my opinion, the 4x12 Basketweave Green Mix that came with v10 is too spongy and muffled. However, I bought this producer pack and the 4x12 Basketweave Green 57-M sounds amazing. Pure Marshall crunch with just the right cut and sizzle (to my ears). Frankly, this was almost worth the purchase alone. I've been using v2 OH stuff but he's only released the Mesa cab. I didn't like the 12M release he did. Too bassy for my tastes. Anyhow, check this IR out with your Marshally stuff if you buy this.

Back
Top Bottom