anyone who owns(or tried at least) schecter c1 40th anniversary model ?

Tonewicker

Inspired
i am really into this guitar for about a month there is only 1 left on my local shop (the model discontinued so there is my only chance if i want to buy it) i played about 20min total and it really feels and plays good at least for my taste. since i couldnt find any user reviews can i have some feedback if anyone using it ?

Get it! :)

I don't have experience with that particular model, so this is more a philosophical answer. You've tried it out, and it jives with you. If you let someone else buy it, there will always be some regret. Like if you couldn't decide if you wanted to ask a girl to the prom, then your friend beat you to it.

About Schecter in general, I have their lesser & discontinued C1+ model, and it rocks. Ridiculously well made, especially for their budget price range. My only gripe is the pots got sticky with age, but that's an easy fix. Oh and mine also came with the cheap "Duncan Designed" pickups; good enough for bedroom use, but again easy enough to change if I wanted to take it gigging. Overall IMHO Schecter is a solid brand.

Get it! :)

I don't have experience with that particular model, so this is more a philosophical answer. You've tried it out, and it jives with you. If you let someone else buy it, there will always be some regret. Like if you couldn't decide if you wanted to ask a girl to the prom, then your friend beat you to it.

About Schecter in general, I have their lesser & discontinued C1+ model, and it rocks. Ridiculously well made, especially for their budget price range. My only gripe is the pots got sticky with age, but that's an easy fix. Oh and mine also came with the cheap "Duncan Designed" pickups; good enough for bedroom use, but again easy enough to change if I wanted to take it gigging. Overall IMHO Schecter is a solid brand.
yeah im %100 agree with you about schecter as a brand. many of their models have really good price/quality ratio.
actually the main thing is i really dont need an another 6 string guitar and for my band i need a 7string (im currently using my 8 string for the band)
but at the same time there is only one c1 40th model left and i have to choose between an 7string or this c1 (i cant afford to buy 2 guitars atm)
being a guitarist is really hard you always have that ridiculous instinct to buy more guitars :)

Back
Top Bottom