• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Anyone want to work for Gibson in Nashville?

Ben Randolph

Power User
Henry J is probably a narcissistic psychopath. I own two Gibsons, both bought used. I refuse to finance that chucklehead. It will be a good day when Henry J finally leaves Gibson and leadership that can restore it's reputation steps in.

favance

Power User
I'm your huckleberry...I'm almost at retirement age, played many of the original killer Gibson line, live in Virginia (right next door to Nashville/Memphis), have a lot of technical manufacturing experience and 40+ years playing guitar...just pay me in high-end Gibbies for a year (10-20) and I'll help you straighten out your QA issues! (Don't really care if you take my QA advice or not...)

Top Bottom