Anyone Using UAD 1176 Rev E

Jumpback

Experienced
I like to double track Pan L&R Big Guitars and in the mixing stage Ive been routing to aux a little 1176 for sweetening, anyone else have a similar chain that they like for big Guitars?

Thanks

Although most times I use it on the 2 Bus try out a touch of channel strip. 610B on the last preset 'analog love' I think. I also added some Helios 69, again on the master bus but what impressed me was the way it impacted the guitars. As to compressors UAD has a chunk of nice ones. I like Manley Vari-mu for it's subtlety, DBX160 for the bass and recently the new 175/176 series.

Although most times I use it on the 2 Bus try out a touch of channel strip. 610B on the last preset 'analog love' I think. I also added some Helios 69, again on the master bus but what impressed me was the way it impacted the guitars. As to compressors UAD has a chunk of nice ones. I like Manley Vari-mu for it's subtlety, DBX160 for the bass and recently the new 175/176 series.
Oh I need to try this, never thought of doing such a thing, thanks Always looking to sound better

Tried this today and really makes things shine through, I needed to use sparingly, but a good Guitar chain non the less, made a Template out of it haha thanks again

Back
Top Bottom