Anyone using Pete Thorn's IR DIV by 13 G12M25?

I use it all the time mixed with a darker IR in a stereo cab block. I love that IR. Sounds great with the /13 amps.

I've tried to use it but found it really bright, especially when compared to other stock cabs. What cabs are you blending it with, muudrock? Are you hard panning the cabs or keeping them generally stereo?

've been using it for years and lately changed it for an Ultrares from CabIR.eu; an orange cab loaded with G12M25's. Found that one slightly more smooth. Still a very good IR.

I've tried to use it but found it really bright, especially when compared to other stock cabs. What cabs are you blending it with, muudrock? Are you hard panning the cabs or keeping them generally stereo?
I like to use it with one of the Rumble IRs and the stock Basketweave IRs. I also use it with a couple IRs I shot of a couple Bogner cabs. My favorite mix is with Rumble EV IRs though as those can be dark sounding on their own. Works for me with most of the amp models and isn't too bright going direct to FOH or monitors.

Is there a link for this IR somewhere out there still? (preferably in HiRes or WAV since Im using an Ultra).

I still go back to that cab on occasion. It is a tad bright but works really well with several amps I tend to use. Thanks Pete!

Back
Top Bottom