• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Anyone using AXFX editor+ M-Audio MIDI MERGE 2x2+ Midisport 2x2+ Rocktron MIdimate?

klaushouz

Experienced
Hi, I have the AXFX editor V. 0.9.171 and Midisport 2x2 working great. The AXFX and Rocktron work great. When I try to add the a M-audio Merge 2x2 OR a Midi Solutons Merge, to combine everything, so I can use the Rocktron foot controller at the same time, nothing. In other post about the MFC 101, they show this config. I tried it, NADA. Please tell me I'm missing something .. it is driving me bonkers? <<HELP>>> Klaus

Last edited:

klaushouz

Experienced
Hi everyone, This set up DOES work with AXFX editor+ M-Audio MIDI MERGE 2x2+ Midisport 2x2+ Rocktron MIdimate. I was able to get this working AFTER replacing 3 of my "supposedly" working midi cables AND rebooting after ANY change in configuring the set up. Lesson learned: double check all cables

Top Bottom