Anyone use a Purple brand mattress?

I have a Purple hybrid and would buy it again. I think it’s more comfortable than a regular mattress or my last one which was a memory foam mattress.

I have one. No. 4. I'm a side sleeper, so I noticed a huge difference in lack of pressure points on my shoulders. We also have the adjustable base which is great for watching TV and reading.

Our Purple was "great" until about 10 months in, when then my wife and I both started experiencing daily back pain. We ended up purchasing a Tempur-Pedic topper, which corrected our problems we had with the Purple alone. In retrospect, my wife and I agree we should have just spent the "premium" money on a Tempur-Pedic mattress (kinda like with modelers), but we're open to other brands of the same tech as Tempur-pedic the next time we mattress shop.

I want to try one but they are freaking expensive.
I live in Rochester, NY USA and there are some local stores that carry them now and you can search from the purple.com website. We got ours locally on sale for about $1000 less than the website. We got a king size Hybrid 3 with 2 purple pillows, set of purple sheets and the water proof protective cover. Don't waste your $ on the purple sheets. You can get regular Jersey sheets from kohls.com on sale for a 5th of the price.

I think purchasing a bed is the most difficult decision because it takes a long time to know if it's right for you.
I wonder about the purple mattress as well. I have an original Tempurpedic and I love it...but wife hates it.
Always wondering if the purple is a good middle ground.
I do have a purple seat cushion (got it at start of covid since I'm WFH), and it's REALLY helped me be able to sit in a chair all day (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing though).

Back
Top Bottom