Anyone played or own a Jackson USA Chris Broderick Soloist 6?

I had 2 of them a few years ago and they were amazing playing guitars I wasn't to thrilled with the pickups as they were based off of the DActivator's and there not my favorite pickups. I will say they are insanely heavy though they were both around 9-10lbs each. I kinda wish I had kept one of them but I will get one again soon when I can.

I had 2 of them a few years ago and they were amazing playing guitars I wasn't to thrilled with the pickups as they were based off of the DActivator's and there not my favorite pickups. I will say they are insanely heavy though they were both around 9-10lbs each. I kinda wish I had kept one of them but I will get one again soon when I can.
How was the build/set up? I’m eyeing one with EMG’s which is right up my street.

How was the build/set up? I’m eyeing one with EMG’s which is right up my street.
I had no issues with the build quality, and it set up great even with the straight 12 radius I was able to get it to a nice low action I dont remember the exact specs though. And I had put EMG's in mine as well 57/66 sets I liked them better for how I played.

Back
Top Bottom