Anyone Other Than Me???

rnjscooter

Power User
I literally check the forum at least once an hour, daily, waiting for the official release of Quantum, with Axe Edit, etc..... I have too many rehearsals to really make the switch without it being in the can, so to speak. So, how many out there are as crazy or crazier than me? I have to be a dozen times a day minimum:ugeek

It's alright. I'm patient. Fix the bugs (if any). Update Axe edit (which I almost never use!). An updated Quantum owner/user manual!!(dreams, dreams) And what about the MFC's firmware? Does it play well with Quantum?

What firmware ships right now on brand new XL+'s?

So... I'm not the only one!
My F5 key is worn :)

Pauly

I literally check the forum at least once an hour, daily, waiting for the official release of Quantum, with Axe Edit, etc..... I have too many rehearsals to really make the switch without it being in the can, so to speak. So, how many out there are as crazy or crazier than me? I have to be a dozen times a day minimum:ugeek

I am going to say Friday end of day ,now the FB is showing quantum so it's close FWIW the Beta for me was very stable

Once in the morning. Once at night. Oh... yeah... maybe a couple of times during the day. Hey... just like sex...

I've quit my day gig and hired a monkey to hit refresh every 90 seconds, while i sit and wait!

AnSME7.gif

I would say I check the forum five or six times a day give or take. Do you think I need help? Therapy maybe?

I've written a browser extension to hit f5 every 10 seconds, to check if Cliff or Adam posts, if they do it will send out an email and phone txt, is that wrong? LOL
Maybe a little. A bunch of people doing the same thing would really load down the forum's server. Could you back it off to every ten minutes?

Those F5 hitters will hate me but...

attachment.php

I've written a browser extension to hit f5 every 10 seconds, to check if Cliff or Adam posts, if they do it will send out an email and phone txt, is that wrong? LOL

The old way it's always more fun

attachment.php

Attachments

• Quantum.jpg
    Quantum.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 490
  • Homer.jpg
    Homer.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 487
Back
Top Bottom