Anyone order the new PRS SE DGT or 594?

The op in that thread must not have the guitar yet, as that image is photoshopped or something.
He edited the image, as he said in the post... He likes the particular style of highlighting as he's used it on pics of some other guitars he has, too.

Edit:
Of course, I'm assuming he physically has the guitar based on the thread title.

Oh. that could be haha......I took it as that was a picture they sent him till he actually gets it...I would think he would take
his own pics.......maybe not! icon_jumpgrin.gif

The op in that thread must not have the guitar yet, as that image is photoshopped or something.

He edited the image, as he said in the post... He likes the particular style of highlighting as he's used it on pics of some other guitars he has, too.

Edit:
Of course, I'm assuming he physically has the guitar based on the thread title.
Yup, the carton is still sitting in my living room, unopened, per Sweetwater's suggestion to let the guitar acclimate to room temperature for 24 hours.

The image was originally upright; vertical. The image I used was sent to me by Sweetwater, and the background was cropped/edited with some added shadow. After lunch Monday, the carton will be opened. Non-Sweetwater photos will be taken and edited for you to see. Later Monday, a hands-on review will be made and my thoughts will be shared.

My question to you folks at this late hour is, how might one try coaxing similar tones/sounds from an FM9 to imitate how DG's amp sounds?

If anyone can point me in the direction of either a Mesa Fillmore or PRS DG50 with the FM9 as its basis for tone/sound, I'd be kindly obliged...

Yup, the carton is still sitting in my living room, unopened, per Sweetwater's suggestion to let the guitar acclimate to room temperature for 24 hours.

The image was originally upright; vertical. The image I used was sent to me by Sweetwater, and the background was cropped/edited with some added shadow. After lunch Monday, the carton will be opened. Non-Sweetwater photos will be taken and edited for you to see. Later Monday, a hands-on review will be made and my thoughts will be shared.

My question to you folks at this late hour is, how might one try coaxing similar tones/sounds from an FM9 to imitate how DG's amp sounds?

If anyone can point me in the direction of either a Mesa Fillmore or PRS DG50 with the FM9 as its basis for tone/sound, I'd be kindly obliged...
There you go.....you have it, you just haven't seen it yet! icon_biggrin.gif I thought there was something we weren't privy to there!
Anyways, congrats and enjoy!

Wow! How could one follow that advice when playing live? Normally there is no time to acclimate the guitars between the transportation and the sound check. The transportation can be long, and have very different climate conditions than the venue.

I've never had my guitars damaged because of that. Just take the precaution to retune before the show starts.

Wow! How could one follow that advice when playing live? Normally there is no time to acclimate the guitars between the transportation and the sound check. The transportation can be long, and have very different climate conditions than the venue.

I've never had my guitars damaged because of that. Just take the precaution to retune before the show starts.
TBH, the Sweetwater carton had a large light-blue label on it that was basically worded as a caution...it acknowledged our desire to open the carton ASAP, but cautioned us that doing so might damage the finish because of transit temperatures, which were not regulated. I imagine that most anybody could open the carton once the guitar had sat for at least several hours indoors, but yeah, the label did say 24 hours from delivery.

I almost pulled the trigger but used some self control! I'm going to wait and see what happens after a few months. I'm guessing some will not bond with the guitar and start dumping them in favor of something else.

TBH, the Sweetwater carton had a large light-blue label on it that was basically worded as a caution...it acknowledged our desire to open the carton ASAP, but cautioned us that doing so might damage the finish because of transit temperatures, which were not regulated. I imagine that most anybody could open the carton once the guitar had sat for at least several hours indoors, but yeah, the label did say 24 hours from delivery.

Attachments

• A1BFDDB6-9B0A-48B5-8CA2-724C4B8355B1.jpeg
    A1BFDDB6-9B0A-48B5-8CA2-724C4B8355B1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom