Anyone noticed that fractal forum rocks?

Rhiza

Inspired
Hi guys, I haven't been online lately. I've been on other forums (not mentioning names) and it's been a dissapointing experience.
Every time I go on another forum, I always think "I wish this forum was as good as the fractal forum"

You guys are and this forum is very inspiring, funny, cool, positive and honest.

Just wanted to say that. Now give yourselves a pad on the back.

Yeah I used to be active on around 7 forums but now it's just this one. Amazing forum! Honest conversation and creative stuff that also effects my real life... through the Axe-Fx.

it's certainly changed a lot since i first joined in 2010. the number of members seemed to go through the roof just prior to v10 being released and then it went a bit nutty for a bit, but it seems to have settled down now. a lot more members than there used to be, but the vibe is still pretty cool.

The true measuring stick of any forum is if we have a depot there. So the FAS forum is most definitely high on the totem pole! No matter how many we send they always return home with their tails between their legs. You guys are GOOD! :encouragement:

M3OjcVP.gif

Prospective buyers should feel the warm embrace of the forum and find a way to buy an Axe-FX. The support and helpfulness by both the user base and Fractal themselves is one of the main reasons why I had no qualms about parting with my hard earned cash.

Other manufacturers should learn from this (*cough* TC Electronics *cough*)

Back
Top Bottom