Anyone know where to find free SD 2.0 User Presets?

I wish the Superior Drummer community was as helpful as this one, it seems like everyone wants money for their presets. Anyone know where I can find some free ones?

The issue to consider Greg is whether the author has various expansion packs installed and if, therefore, another user would have to also have the same packs installed for it to work

If you give me a target sound, I'll happily have a play about with just the default kit and room to see how close I can get
thumbsup.gif

The issue to consider Greg is whether the author has various expansion packs installed and if, therefore, another user would have to also have the same packs installed for it to work

If you give me a target sound, I'll happily have a play about with just the default kit and room to see how close I can get
thumbsup.gif

Yeah I guess you're right about that, sucks only having the Avatar kit. I really like the "Natural Avatar" preset but a bunch of my toms and my snare clips in the preset. Not exactly sure how to fix that unfortunately.

Yeah I guess you're right about that, sucks only having the Avatar kit. I really like the "Natural Avatar" preset but a bunch of my toms and my snare clips in the preset. Not exactly sure how to fix that unfortunately.

It's been a while since I used it, but I vaguely remember it being rather loud and having to bring the whole output down (the big wheel on the GUI).

No idea on free presets though. The only presets I've ever used with S2.0 is the Sneap pack, and mainly just out of curiosity to see what he did with it. Sounded like rubbish to me, but there were some interesting things in there I hadn't thought of doing.

Back
Top Bottom