Anyone know the tool I need to remove this?

I have a socket from snapon tools that is made for toggle switch retaining nuts that would get that off. I can get the part # when I get to work Monday.

I have a socket from snapon tools that is made for toggle switch retaining nuts that would get that off. I can get the part # when I get to work Monday.

Thanks! I found one on Amazon. It's much easier when you know what it is called. "toggle switch wrench" did the trick!

Now, I have been wrong before, but this is called a "spanner wrench" and you should be able to get one in the right size from any Lowes, Home Depot, or auto parts store in your neighborhood.

If it was a cheap piece of equipment I'd be tempted to tap lightly with a hammer and flat blade screwdriver to loosen it then spin it off with my fingers or maybe use tips of some needle nose pliers. But I looked up that piece of gear, and I'd definitely be finding the right tool!

there are 2 snapon sockets that are for the purpose of removing that type of nut, snapon part #s8703 and s9605b.

Back
Top Bottom