Anyone know how to work the 2290 with modulation?

Shoot, my bad. Yes, I'm using OUTPUT 1 on the back of the Axe. XLR cables into a Scarlett 18i8 interface.
Using Output 1 is not a problem, Chris is trying to make sure you're looking at the right setting.

However, I suspect your interface might the problem.

Does it work if you use headphones plugged in to the Axe Fx?

I think that interface might not support stereo...

Edit:

I may be thinking of a different interface. I know there is a common one that doesn't actually support stereo.

Using Output 1 is not a problem, Chris is trying to make sure you're looking at the right setting.

However, I suspect your interface might the problem.

Does it work if you use headphones plugged in to the Axe Fx?

I think that interface might not support stereo...
I think that model has some kinda of computer Control Panel where you set the input panning and level.

I think that model has some kinda of computer Control Panel where you set the input panning and level.
Whoa....after troubleshooting this you've shown me a world I've never seen before. You opened up new possibilities for me that I didn't know existed. This was an unknown unknown that you turned into a known unknown, and then a known known. I am not worthy of your mercy Chris. Thank you for your help, and please forgive me for my incompetence as I am a lowly peasant who seeks the knowledge, power, and strength of the Axe Fx III.

This should make ALL of your stereo guitar effects, as well any music playback you do through your Focusrite sound better. You'll be glad you asked the question :). This will open a whole world well beyond your initial effects routing question!

If you want a deeper dive, here's a video I did on the 2290 mode

Awesome
Thanks Leon
Great video I run a fast slap delay just about all the time...
This really will help me in the set up Thank You...
So much to learn and I can use all the help I can get
Can you do a video on compressor settings I would greatly appreciate it..
Happy Sunday :)

If you want a deeper dive, here's a video I did on the 2290 mode

Great video Leon, thanks! If i got this right, it's best to use it in stereo, right? So my question then is, if i want to use it when gigging and not in stereo, not a good idea? Or probably, FOH won't get the stereo sound but maybe i could use it in my IEM?

Cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom