Anyone involved in the Las Vegas incident?

Roland

Experienced
I don't normally discuss personal matters on the internet, but I've used this forum for a long time, and view many members as friends.

Several forum members live in Las Vegas, and others may have been visiting for the Country Music festival, or even on the bill. Were any forum members were caught up in the shooting?

I have friends who had friends and/or family at the event...... One of them had two of their grown children there with some friends.... two of the friends were killed.....:( I haven't heard about the others yet..............

Hard to believe...................

I'm still waiting to hear from everyone I know. I'm fairly certain I will know someone who was at least friends with someone who was directly involved.

Prayers for Las Vegas. I've been numb all day from this. I can't imagine what folks are going through in Vegas and/or that have been impacted by this.

I'm an Australian and just woke up and heard about this new shooting - absolutely tragic. Hoping America can find a way out of this.

Just found out a close friend of the family died in the hospital this morning from his wounds.

Had 2 relatives that were there, all are ok but it was a close call for them. Sorry to hear about your friend Moke, prayers go out!

Thoughts go out to everyone affected....and really isn't that all of us?

Seriously, what happened to the world we live in?

So angry right now.

Just found out a close friend of the family died in the hospital this morning from his wounds.

So sorry to hear this news Moke, it is terrible how one mad person has destroyed so many lives. Praying for you and all the others affected!

A friend of mine was staying in the same hotel, she was outside when they heard the gunshots and they ran like crazy to a different hotel and took shelter there; so is thankfully unharmed.

Back
Top Bottom