FS Anyone Interested in Swapping My FM3 for Your Axe-Fx III?

Just gauging interest here. I have had it a week and am just finding it to be not enough for my use. I really need the Axe III. Don't want to return it, it is a great unit sounds fantastic but figured I would see if anyone is interested. If not I will end up keeping this and just buying a III.

Not trying to gouge anyone, I want to be fair of course not expecting a straight trade.

It is the non-headphone jack version also.

Edit: Location is California, USA

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_165034.jpg
    IMG_20200520_165034.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
that's a bit harsh :(
Sorry I don't see too good and I made the post on the phone so I missed the non-headphone jack part.

Sorry guys. :( That was pretty butthead of me at the moment. I don't see too good either Brett so my apologies. Although my response was just me in a bad mood being a bit harsh and a butthead. Again...my apologies. Sorry Rylan...didn't mean to muck up your thread.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. :( That was pretty butthead of me at the moment. I don't see too good either Brett so my apologies. Although my response was just me in a bad mood being a bit harsh and a butthead. Again...my apologies. Sorry Rylan...didn't mean to muck up your thread.
i think we've all said something like that at some point on a forum or similar :) it happens. sorry to call it out, but just didn't want that to be the impression of the forum as a whole. moving on? :D

i think we've all said something like that at some point on a forum or similar :) it happens. sorry to call it out, but just didn't want that to be the impression of the forum as a whole. moving on? :D

Nah...that needed to be called out. Apologies guys and my ego is checked. 👍 Back to the regularly scheduled program without the nonsense. ;)

Just gauging interest here. I have had it a week and am just finding it to be not enough for my use. I really need the Axe III. Don't want to return it, it is a great unit sounds fantastic but figured I would see if anyone is interested. If not I will end up keeping this and just buying a III.

Not trying to gouge anyone, I want to be fair of course not expecting a straight trade.

It is the non-headphone jack version also.

Edit: Location is California, USA
so can you text me im in cali

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom