FS Anyone in the Kansas City area looking for an Axe-FX II or III?

markmurtha

Inspired
I have been using my FM3 for all of my live shows and recordings lately, and although I find the three switches and processing power to be a bit limiting, it is meeting my needs. With that in mind, I've decided to sell my Axe-Fx II, MFC-101, Axe-Fx III, FC-6, SKB road racks, custom patch panels, and Pedaltrain tour cases for the pedalboards.

I would prefer not to ship anything, so I'm wondering if anyone in the Kansas City area is in the market for either of those rigs. I haven't thought much about pricing, and would be open to offers. I'll post some photos if anyone is interested.

I'm not anywhere near KC, so if you're definitely not going to ship, this question is moot..., but how big are your SKB cases?

One is a 4-space, and the other is a 6-space. The 6-space doesn't have the rack rail in the back, but the 4-space does. I usually like to put my patch panel in the back of the rack. I'm not completely opposed to shipping, but to be honest, I've never shipped something that big and heavy before. The racks and tour cases with pedalboards will be bulky and heavy, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom