anyone in Queens NY

jiggajewjay

Inspired
Anyone from the fractal community from Queens NY or willing to come down to Queens? i have a recording studio w an Axe 2 and a bunch of other killer gear. looking for someone that wants to spend time tweaking presets and rocking out. hit me up!

thanks!

I'm in Queens.

I have a few Axe's myself (Ultra, II and XL). I've been wanting to start (or participate) in a user/meetup group in the NYC area.

Was trying think of a sponsor... Perhaps this could lead to a start...?

Last edited:
I have a few Axe's myself (Ultra, II and XL)

Nice collection
thumbsup.gif

Makes a change to guitars and boutique amps!
laughing.gif

I'm in Queens.

I have a few Axe's myself (Ultra, II and XL). I've been wanting to start (or participate) in a user/meetup group in the NYC area.

Was trying think of a sponsor... Perhaps this could lead to a start...?

We’re out in NYC too. Playing Tammany Hall this Tuesday both of us using Axe FX.

I'm interested in a NYC Meet Up. Will be using the Matrix NL212 onstage also.

We’re out in NYC too. Playing Tammany Hall this Tuesday both of us using Axe FX.

Very cool... I'll be in midtown that day, I will try and stop by to catch the show! Looking forward to hearing someone else's Axe in action. =:·)

Peace.

I'm in NYC, as well. Would love to meet up

Maybe we can set up a "Fractal NYC" Meetup at Astoria Soundworks. Rent the studio for a couple of hours, bring our AXE FXs, and crank that sucker up! Maybe even bring our own personal monitor systems (I use the Matrix NL212) and have a sort of shootout.

-PJ

Maybe we can set up a "Fractal NYC" Meetup at Astoria Soundworks. Rent the studio for a couple of hours, bring our AXE FXs, and crank that sucker up! Maybe even bring our own personal monitor systems (I use the Matrix NL212) and have a sort of shootout.

-PJ

I was thinking something similar, but I was hoping to find a sponsor (something more clinical and organized). Renting some studio space might be the way to get things off the ground, forming a mini rouge "cell" Axe Fest, so-to-speak.

I just purchased 2 AccuGroove Latte speaker cabinets myself, to pair up with an XL and Crown XLS 2500. So it would be great to have different setups to compare in the mix.

PJ,

That was a great show last night! We really enjoyed it, thanks for the invite. It was also nice to be part of a charitable cause.

As for the double AXE-FX assault... Both guitars sounded amazing and you guys both work really well together. All around a very talented band, with great energy and good tunes to boot. I wish you guys much success.

I like you idea of starting point for "Fractal NYC" Meetup at Astoria Soundworks. Let me look into the possibility of setting something up there within the next few weeks. I will post the information in here for those that are interested in attending.

It was great meeting you, and I hope we'll speak again soon.

Cheers!

PJ,

That was a great show last night! We really enjoyed it, thanks for the invite. It was also nice to be part of a charitable cause.

As for the double AXE-FX assault... Both guitars sounded amazing and you guys both work really well together. All around a very talented band, with great energy and good tunes to boot. I wish you guys much success.

I like you idea of starting point for "Fractal NYC" Meetup at Astoria Soundworks. Let me look into the possibility of setting something up there within the next few weeks. I will post the information in here for those that are interested in attending.

It was great meeting you, and I hope we'll speak again soon.

Cheers!

Thank you for the kind words and thanks for stopping by!

We should def get something together at Soundworks and have an AXE FX Shootout in NYC. Weekends would work best for me. Let's see if we get enough interest!

-PJ

Back
Top Bottom