Anyone here using Transcribe?

rickbarclay

Inspired
Hi, all. I use Transcribe to play back music at slower speeds without losing pitch. It works good. The problem I'm
having is that the program doesn't seem to allow one to choose among available devices for playback. For example,
I can playback through either my AXE-FXII, my monitor speakers, or my laptop. I play back in Reaper through the
AXE-FX. I play back in Windows Media Player through my monitor speakers. Those two programs give me those
options. I can't seem to find any way in Transcribe to change the playback device.

I've emailed Transcribe with my problem, but I thought I would ask here just in case someone might be using Transcribe through a
third-party device. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I guess its up to them to choose an audio device for playback, i also guess they are just choosing the default, you could potentially disable the default, might get you at that warm and fuzzy place, however depending on what your doing, probably not

though to answer the question, if they haven't given you a choice, then nothing you can do about it really

I use Transcribe version 8.40.0 for Windows.
Under File -> Preferences, tab Playback you can select Audio Output Device.
I have "use default device" selected, but if you unselect, you get a list of your audio devices.

Wow! Thanks Marco. I played around with those preferences for quite a while last night and never thought to uncheck that stupid box.
All seems well now. Changing to the AXE allows me to go through the headphones with no loud volume to bother wifey. Thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom