Anyone have their Layouts vanish?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
This is second time that I have powered unit down as normal(via front switch) and then turn back on to the Layouts being wiped???? All patches are there, and I luckily had my Layout saved. Anyone else? What could this be?

It also erases my PERFORM page settings for quick access. This is second time in about a month, that this has happened. Anyone else have this happen? What may be going on?

I've had a beta FW upgrade wipe out my FC layouts a while back (pre-Cygnus I think), but never after just powering off.

Ok....it happened again. Playing out tonight and nervous. I backed up and bringing laptop, just in case. I am not doing this, it seems to be something though?

I lose Perform page. Global +4 settings(defaults back to -10db. I'm nervous about tonight!
Backup your system settings ASAP...

It's probably wise to replace that battery before the gig and then restore your settings.

Otherwise, take your chances and possibly restore at the gig. As long as you don't power off once you've restored then you're ok.

How do you remove this battery? I don't want to break the board. I have unit open and I don't know how to release it??

Back
Top Bottom