Anyone have good Rhythm & Lead patches for Direct Recording?

hbucker

Inspired
I'm specifically interested in good rhythm and lead patches that you use for direct recording. Classic Rock / Hard Rock tones would be in the ballpark. Edge of breakup clean tones would be good too.

I've been playing around with these and am curious to hear what others have come up with.

Thanks

Here's some of my go to patches when recording. You may have to play around with the cab block as I've got some of them setup with user cabs.

Attachments

• LT Dream Marshall.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 49
  • LT MKIIC++ FRFR.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 39-8_LT AC30 Blues.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 4-1_Magic Six - Twin.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
  • LT Ecstacy 8B.syx
    34 KB · Views: 44
  • 4-7_LT ENGL 2 FRFR.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 38-2_LT 5153 Blue FRFR.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 46
Here's some of my go to patches when recording. You may have to play around with the cab block as I've got some of them setup with user cabs.

While I probably cannot use these, being a Single Coil Strat guy. That being said, I think it's great that you like, many others here, are willing to "share" your presets.Just a nice thing to do.
I am going to try out three of them. See if I can get some single coil flare.
Thanks very much

While I probably cannot use these, being a Single Coil Strat guy. That being said, I think it's great that you like, many others here, are willing to "share" your presets.Just a nice thing to do.
I am going to try out three of them. See if I can get some single coil flare.
Thanks very much
I find turning the input trim up can alleviate some of the output disparity between pickup types.

I get a lot out of the community on here so I'm always happy to share!

e571b10e34e9b88fe576f46cff6906de5c7b9695f0ecfa972f28541bb27effd2_large

I posted a few presets at the Axechange. They work very well for me with my Suhr Classic. You can search for them by my name.

I like these a lot! Thx!

All are very usable. The 5153 patch is one of the best I've heard so far.

Looking forward to hear what they sound like live, but for recording they are right where I want them to be.

I like these a lot! Thx!

All are very usable. The 5153 patch is one of the best I've heard so far.

Looking forward to hear what they sound like live, but for recording they are right where I want them to be.

Awesome, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom