anyone have an Aguilar SL-112 IR?

Thank you for this. I will try them out. May I ask what Bass Amp do you use?

you mean which amp model? I'm using a fractal FM3. Unfortunately, they don't really have bass amps so I use a roland JC120 amp model. If you mean physical amps, IRL I use a markbass big bang through a pair of Aguilar SL112s for bass and a dvmark GH250 tube for guitar through mojotone cabs.

you mean which amp model?
Yes I meant the amp models in the FM3. Thank you for the information. I agree, unfortunately there are not many bass amps. I'm using the citrus 200 what is corresponding to the description an orange 200 bass amp. I tried the SL112 IR. It sounds good. But I'm missing the high frequencies from the tweeter. Especially in the upper register of the bass. So I still prefer the bergantino IR's.

Yes I meant the amp models in the FM3. Thank you for the information. I agree, unfortunately there are not many bass amps. I'm using the citrus 200 what is corresponding to the description an orange 200 bass amp. I tried the SL112 IR. It sounds good. But I'm missing the high frequencies from the tweeter. Especially in the upper register of the bass. So I still prefer the bergantino IR's.
you should be able to add one of the 6" speakers mixed to center to achieve the high frequency content missing from the tweeters. I have the real SL-112 speakers with the tweeter volume set about 1/2 way up and the IR sound pretty damn close to what I hear in the room.

you should be able to add one of the 6" speakers
I tried and it worked. Thank you. I used to play a SL 112 that I borrowed from a friend. As far as I remember the IR comes close. For my taste I prefer DB's. (or my Bag End). The weight fits better to my DB 751 :D in any case thank you for your advice!

Back
Top Bottom