Anyone have a harmonice patch?

KevinP

Inspired
Anyone have a harmonica patch?

Our band has started playing Mary Jane's Last Dance and I'm playing the harmonica part on guitar. Wondering if anyone has a patch they use to get a standard harmonica tone (or even one matching that) or thoughts on what could get me there? It doesn't sound bad on my current patch, but I figured with the black box someone might have done something cooler.

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited:
Buy a G harmonica and play the part yourself. It is so simple and only a few notes. Really! You could learn the harmonica part faster than you could program a patch.

Our band has started playing Mary Jane's Last Dance and I'm playing the harmonica part on guitar. Wondering if anyone has a patch they use to get a standard harmonica tone (or even one matching that) or thoughts on what could get me there? It doesn't sound bad on my current patch, but I figured with the black box someone might have done something cooler.

Thanks!

Kevin

Buy a G harmonica and play the part yourself. It is so simple and only a few notes. Really! You could learn the harmonica part faster than you could program a patch.
I definitely could do that (and appreciate the suggestion - despite what may seem to be a sarcastic comment about to follow), and also could buy a few keyboards, and a stack of amps cabs and mics :) However, I want to do it with the Axe for the same reason I have an Axe, to carry less stuff and get the best sound possible with the ease of a single unit.
If I fail at getting a patch built that sounds like it I will buy a harmonica.

Thanks!

Kevin

Last edited:
I definitely could do that (and appreciate the suggestion - despite what may seem to be a sarcastic comment about to follow), and also could buy a few keyboards, and a stack of amps cabs and mics :) However, I want to do it with the Axe for the same reason I have an Axe, to carry less stuff and get the best sound possible with the ease of a single unit.
If I fail at getting a patch built that sounds like it I will buy a harmonica.

Thanks!

Kevin

I requested the same thing last month..........

Back
Top Bottom