Anyone get invites today?

Wingnut Valvestem

I saw some people who joined the list at 5:05 (PM, Eastern) get invites yesterday. And then a couple of 5:11s report invites this morning. Has anyone else later on the list gotten an invite?

I haven't and I was a 5:19pm joiner to the waiting list. There must have been quiet a few folks signing up between those times as I was sure that I would get an invite today as I had a friend with a 5:08 joiner got his yesterday just before 6:00pm

I think they sent a bunch yesterday .Keep in mind they have to give people time to reply as M said.

If people are slower to respond it probably limits the # of invites , just a guess

5:11pm here and got invite today. Arrives in the morning tomorrow. Had phenomenal tone at rehearsal tonight with my XL....next rehearsal will be with AX8. Super stoked, and everything I've seen and heard it's worth the wait. Thanks to FAS!

5:11pm here and got invite today. Arrives in the morning tomorrow. Had phenomenal tone at rehearsal tonight with my XL....next rehearsal will be with AX8. Super stoked, and everything I've seen and heard it's worth the wait. Thanks to FAS!

I think its kind of ironic that one of the most significant aspects of the AX8's release is that it will bring tons of new people (such as myself) to Fractal, yet most of those that have received them so far are existing Fractal users. I don't mean anything negative by that (its actually quite a testament to how much people dig Fractal modelers), it just strikes me as kind of amusing in an ironic sort of way.

I know Einstein said time is relative, but 30 mins difference on the waitlist seems like forever...

I'm 5:28 on the waitlist, and now I'm wondering what I was doing with those 20-30 minutes before seeing the waitlist post -- I'm sure it couldn't have been that important! :)

Back
Top Bottom