Anyone else using a pedaltrain 1?

Yep. Ive heard the original Pedaltrain 1 and 2 work better than the current Classic series of boards as the Classic sits about 1" taller. The lid comes about 1/2"-1" to closing before i just have to kinda smush it closed.

I have the original pedaltrain 1...can't even come close to getting the latches to even touch! LOL

The original Pedaltrain Pro with hard case fits the AX8, so the issue is just the smaller Pedatrains and their significantly smaller hard cases.

Got the mono tour case in today and the PT-1 with AX8 mounted fits. There's a little bump when you close the cover but it does fit.

I have the original pedaltrain 1...can't even come close to getting the latches to even touch! LOL
That's why I actually mounted my MFC-101 on the underside of the Pedaltrain - I didn't need the height or angle that the Pedaltrain offered, and I find having the back of the pedaltrain's 'leg' blocks the back of the MFC, it works as protection against drunks stepping on my cables!

I can't use my hard case now because the AX8 is too tall on the board. The top won't close. What are you guys doing in situations like this?
I recently moved to a pedal train Classic 2 with hard case. Same problem, different floor unit. So I sawed off the legs just above the bottom bar and put rubber feet on them.
J21025000002000-00-500x500.jpg

That's why I actually mounted my MFC-101 on the underside of the Pedaltrain - I didn't need the height or angle that the Pedaltrain offered, and I find having the back of the pedaltrain's 'leg' blocks the back of the MFC, it works as protection against drunks stepping on my cables!
It's not so much the height that I need for height...I need it for the pp2+ mounted underneath. I got it to fit in a mono case.

Back
Top Bottom