Anyone else stalk the UPS driver??

I hate that app... I finally learned to ignore it because I would watch the driver go to different houses in my neighborhood for hours before I would be the last stop around 9pm... It'll drive you nuts waiting on gear to arrive.

Just check on your phone go down to where he is and pick it up from him, it saves him a trip to your house I don't understand their routing.

Am srsly considering making the journey to NH with a buddy myself with bag lunches, bottled water, couple rest stops along the way. We're located in northern Connecticut. Am awaiting confirmation from FAS to see if they'll let us pick up locally instead of shipping...after the dagflarn invite email arrives...;)

Am srsly considering making the journey to NH with a buddy myself with bag lunches, bottled water, couple rest stops along the way. We're located in northern Connecticut. Am awaiting confirmation from FAS to see if they'll let us pick up locally instead of shipping...after the dagflarn invite email arrives...;)
Northern CT to NH is walking distance, innit? :D

Northern CT to NH is walking distance, innit? :D
LOL, about 1 day 20 hours walking uphill both ways...Actually about 2:33 hrs/mins by highway. My buddy (whose I had sold some of my gear to in order to facilitate some purchases) was up for the journey together. I'll need to check my Maps to determine where Plaistow is, and if FAS is cool with local pickup...

Last edited:
LOL, about 1 day 20 hours walking uphill both ways...Actually about 2:33 hrs/mins by highway. My buddy (whose I had sold some of my gear to in order to facilitate some purchases) was up for the journey together. I'll need to check my Maps to determine where Plaistow is, and if FAS is cool with local pickup...
So, about the same as PHX -> Tucson on the back roads....

So, about the same as PHX -> Tucson on the back roads....
Plaistow is located north of Boston, MA. My buddy and I were thinking of making the journey if and when the invite arrives. I had hoped to take some pics of the incredible New England foliage, but if the invite arrives late Nov/early Dec, it'll be past peak. We may need to wait until then...

Plaistow is located north of Boston, MA. My buddy and I were thinking of making the journey if and when the invite arrives. I had hoped to take some pics of the incredible New England foliage, but if the invite arrives late Nov/early Dec, it'll be past peak. We may need to wait until then...
I’ve made that trip a couple times…

I noticed the same pattern whenever I have a delivery expected, usually end up being last in line for that day. A few years ago, I approached him during the holidays with a nice tip. Now I'm near the beginning of the daily queue

If you think you hate the UPS app, think of the poor driver, the crap he takes from stalking customers, and the pressure he's under.

Back
Top Bottom