Anyone else having issues with filters and mfc?

@danserrano

Experienced
Not sure if this should be in mfc section or here in the ii but is anyone else having issues with using filters? I can't get the mfc to recognize any of the filter IA's on any switch. I hear it on the ii and can modify it on the ii thru the box itself or using edit but my mfc will not recognize the switch. Works fine with any and all others....

I have 2 IAs dedicated to filter 1 and filter 2. Works fine for me. Maybe AXE FX mode is off for those iAs you are trying to assign?

Weird it's def on and i have the IA def assigned to the right switches....when i select a preset with a filter i see it but when i try to place a filter myself lets say using filter 1 assigned to IA 15 on mfc i hear it as i play but i have no IA

Last edited:
I've had this issue with delay2, even though the "axe fx mode II" was on (I think that this is either on for all or off for all) the ia would not switch the delay 2 on. A work around was to go into the midi menu and turn it's assignment to "none" and assign it the cc# of delay 2, then it would control it. I believe this has been submitted as a possible bug?

Back
Top Bottom