Anyone else enjoying the new Satriani Amps?

Any good settings to try? I loaded it up and messed around with cabs for a few minutes, but have to leave for dinner and didn't play around much. Ideas for a metal tone?
Hi S - these are fairly smooth tones - if you're looking for a more metal tone you'll need to turn up the treble end a fair bit and you should be in heaven:)

I see the amp JS410 models on the front but not in the Axe editor. How do you reset the blocks? Sorry for the redundant question.

Not a Satch fan, I do like the JVM, and his JVM sounds really good. It's got that familiar grind, but it's much smoother. Another €1800 amp for free to play with :D

A quick rip through six new models. The orange models are definitely my favourites of the bunch. Recording Orange 1 and 2, in stereo, panned hard left and right is something I want to try in the next few days. Bet it'll sound monster huge.

I´m wondering about the sweet spot masterlevel at 2.00. Is this smilar to the real amp?
I have the real amp, I have the master on 2 for volume reasons and can confirm that it sounds good even that low. Whether it's the sweet spot I don't know. For anyone interested, here are Joe's actual settings, from a few years ago at least. It was when his sig model was still a prototype, hence the stock JVM shell.

I have the real amp, I have the master on 2 for volume reasons and can confirm that it sounds good even that low. Whether it's the sweet spot I don't know. For anyone interested, here are Joe's actual settings, from a few years ago at least. It was when his sig model was still a prototype, hence the stock JVM shell.

Great find.

I used to spend hours closly watching videos of my favourite bands playing and noting their setting trying to replicate them. Little did I realise back then that there was more to their sounds than just the settings on their amp and pedals :rolleyes:

Had just a few minutes last night to try this model out and I instantly fell in love with it. Can't wait to spend some time with it.

Back
Top Bottom