Anyone else constantly refreshing the forum?

Karl Houseknecht

Power User
Because Cliff said last week that he wouldn't be surprised to see the new Axe Edit (and I assume FW11) by early this week? :)

From Aug 14th:
It's not going to be much longer. There's only a handful of bugs left. We also need to finish the file I/O but that's simple. I wouldn't be surprised to see it early next week.

It's lucky that in the grand scheme of musicians, we Fractal customers are still a niche group. Otherwise the download servers would catch fire when FW11 and Axe-Edit 3 are up.

Be patient. I think it'll be worth it.

... I came across this thread when I was refreshing looking for more news on FW 11. Le sigh...

But hell dudes! FW 11b is friggin' awesome, so it's like tasting the pie before it's done cooling! Only no third degree burns. Just warm air passing over my face in the form of awesome amp thump and super sweet mids structuring! YAY CLIFF!

I am looking at lesast once a day. Cool enough. This I get to keep up with all the other posts. -- AAEN

It's lucky that in the grand scheme of musicians, we Fractal customers are still a niche group. Otherwise the download servers would catch fire when FW11 and Axe-Edit 3 are up.

I'd think that, too, mostly with FW, but then I look at the file size and realize that my Netflix streaming in a month probably causes more total traffic than the whole Fractal community will downloading FW11. It blows me away that so much complexity, depth and goodness comes in at such a tiny file size

Back
Top Bottom