anyone able to get this envelope filter sound?

Sounds like a fully wet envelope filter. Can be obtained with a Filter block and Envelope.

thanks Akstrat, i posted on that thread. It gets real close but has some phasey thing going on that I can't seem to adjust out.

Very cool tone!!

I'll attach a preset I just updated this morning.
Might head you in the right direction.
Filter Block is my standard Mutron setting.

EDIT: Not an fx block. AX8 Preset [fw 8.0 beta] below. Sorry for any confusion!

Attachments

• Mutron200Hz [8.0].syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
what device is this made for? When I import this, I end up with a blank preset and if I refresh the preset the block doesn't appear.

what device is this made for? When I import this, I end up with a blank preset and if I refresh the preset the block doesn't appear.
You can import it with FracTool, but when i do, the Filter block doesn't have the right setting to get that 'quack', maybe with some tweaking.

You can import it with FracTool, but when i do, the Filter block doesn't have the right setting to get that 'quack', maybe with some tweaking.
I just added a autowah blk courtesy of @Burgs to @ELC 's preset, and I think It may get close.....
NOTE..made with Q8.

Attachments

• Mutron200Hzwith burgwah [8.0](AX8).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
It is a saved block, not a preset. You need to copy it into the saved block folder on your computer and then load it into a preset via Axe Edit saved blocks.

It is a saved block, not a preset. You need to copy it into the saved block folder on your computer and then load it into a preset via Axe Edit saved blocks.
Actually , it isn't..that's what I first thought, but it is a preset (I imported it via FracTool to AXFX XL +, modified and reposted it here) . I think @ELC just worded it confusingly.

I just added a autowah blk courtesy of @Burgs to @ELC 's preset, and I think It may get close.....
NOTE..made with Q8.
Hey, @jzucker , didja get to try my modified version of the preset posted above? I think it comes pretty close.........BTW, my good buddy Joe Guzzo just ordered a Pat Martino signature Benedetto....lucky guy.....

That effect is interesting and different. Do you know what hardware was originally used?
It sounds to me like a fixed-time re-triggerable envelope with a touch-sensitive amplitude.

I may be having a mental block, but I can't think of a way to do this using the control sources in the Axe-Fx or AX8.
You'd need to have a modifier on the SCALE parameter of the modifier.
Or the ADSR would need its own SCALE control with a modifier slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom