Anybody who has made a piezo clean sound preset on the AX8?

Hansen

Experienced
Are there any ways to create a piezo clean sound preset on the AX8, without having a piezo pickup on the guitar itself?

you're asking for an acoustic simulator. there are some. search the forum for acoustic simulator.

You can convert them with FracTool ;)
No, you cant. the conversion can only be from gen II to Gen III, not the other way around, you cant convert an III preset to an earlier generation...if you found a piezo preset for the II , that could be converted to AX8. ....

The Q9.04 clip is still valid. Nothing has really changed in 10.01 to affect that preset.

Sorry Moke, was impatient and already bought it few minutes after i posted the question :sweatsmile:

Preset sounds great! Although I'm having some crackling sound if I hit the strings hard, rolling the tone control seems to lessen it. Any tips? Using an ibanez with tone zone if this helps.

Sorry Moke, was impatient and already bought it few minutes after i posted the question :sweatsmile:

Preset sounds great! Although I'm having some crackling sound if I hit the strings hard, rolling the tone control seems to lessen it. Any tips? Using an ibanez with tone zone if this helps.
Try switching on the input pad/trim. I had to turn it on to keep my guitars from clipping/crackling on super clean stuff.

Back
Top Bottom