Anybody Watching Bloodline?

TSJMajesty

Fractal Fanatic
Holy crap. I generally don't watch TV..., really know that it's mostly a waste of time, time that could be spent doing anything else that can improve myself. That's how I feel anyway. Plus, I've got an addictive nature, so it's easy for me to get sucked into shit.
But this show..., just wow! Really makes ya think about how damaging lies are. And what I'm taking away from it is there's no shades of grey. A lie is a lie. Sure, there's things you don't want people to know. But for me, watching this show helps remind me that if there's something I want to keep to myself, the best course of action is to just not say anything, because lying just makes it worse.
I'm not trying to push my beliefs onto anyone else, just stating how I try to deal, as it relates to the plot lines being a sort of reminder to myself. And wondering if anyone else has seen the show..., what your thoughts are...
T

So there's another season, but not until May of next year. Dammit. I gotta start looking them up online to see if they're complete shows, before I get hooked on one! :rolleyes:
I'm in the 3rd season, and it's starting to drag. I wish they would've just wrapped it up. (With all the Rayburns going to jail, haha!)

Seems like they got good response, then kept on adding new plotlines. All about the Benjamins...
I'm not really even focusing, cuz I got my guitar in my hands at the same time... :guitar:

The worst is when they go over budget and get cut short and cancelled like Dead Wood. When they came back years later and tried picking it back up with a movie it was so disappointing cuz everyone got old or had died. Just wasn't the same.

The worst is when they go over budget and get cut short and cancelled like Dead Wood. When they came back years later and tried picking it back up with a movie it was so disappointing cuz everyone got old or had died. Just wasn't the same.
See also Banshee. Great show that had to have 2 seasons rolled into 1 to finish it up. I still dug the whole thing but it got a little too off the rails by the end.

An AC30? Is that the secret to his Core tone? Absolutely blew my mind when I heard that.

Welp, he didn't reveal much more than is well-known by now---since he says his
rig has not changed a bit since 1991-92 apparently.

The final season was an abomination. Without a doubt, the worst series wrap up I've ever seen. I won't give any spoilers, because it's hard to spoil a rotting heap of garbage. Enjoy the first seasons while you can, because it ain't gonna last.

The final season was an abomination. Without a doubt, the worst series wrap up I've ever seen. I won't give any spoilers, because it's hard to spoil a rotting heap of garbage. Enjoy the first seasons while you can, because it ain't gonna last.

Game of Thrones: No show could possibly out-crap our final season.

Bloodline: Hold my cocaine.

Last edited:
The only show I can think of that got canceled (way) prematurely that came back strong was Firefly, the greatest Space Western , which was one of the first instances of Fan Pressure having influenced real changes , in this case the great Whedon flick Serenity…this trend has, of course devolved into chaos, like much of the “civilized” world….and Whedon another CancelCulture victim…..

Back
Top Bottom