Anybody see what Norma Jean said?

shrug.gif

I saw it and thought it was funny. They're a great live band but I could care less what gear they use. Amps and modelers are all tools to make music with. Quit the stupid arguments and get back to the music. Plus the ones bashing the axe most likely haven't spent any time with one. Ignorance is bliss I guess..

I saw it and thought it was funny. They're a great live band but I could care less what gear they use. Amps and modelers are all tools to make music with. Quit the stupid arguments and get back to the music. Plus the ones bashing the axe most likely haven't spent any time with one. Ignorance is bliss I guess..

QFT

Norma Jean said:
227728_10151410366441041_2138399461_n.jpg

Stop using axe fx.

Hmmm... For being an anti-Axe post, that picture sure does present a really solid case for using the Axe Fx. Man! I would not want to lug all that gear around.

I actually kept my tube amp for a year after I got my Axe II. I sold it the amp a few months ago. No regrets.

Sure the real thing is probably better but who the hell wants to deal with all that crap?
At this point I can't even give a dime to tube amps. The Axe FxII just sounds way more versatile and dynamic.
As someone mentioned earlier they are all tools. The Fractal does things a real tube rig can't even do and then it can do all
the things that a real tube rig can do,so why bother lugging with all that nonsense when I can get a better tone with less than quarter of
the weight.
No thanks.

I couldn't take the nonsense that was written there. So I wrote this on their photo:
"A tunnel vision will get you guys nowhere. Most of you folks haven't even used the Fractal Axe FxII properly to hear or listen to its capabilities. It can easily at this point replicate anything a tube amp can do and can do a lot more that a physical tube rig can't do. Honestly ignorance is bliss,you still want to stick with the tube amps good for you. But to come out and just say crap about the Fractal without even spending time with it and actually learning it shows the amount of childish behaviour being displayed here.

To each his own but seriously grow up.
http://www.fractalaudio.com/tmp/v10_plexi.mp3 Here is a sample of the upcoming version 10."

she looks like the common specimen of earths species i would like to mate with her in such a rough manner

Back
Top Bottom