Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

Do not be worried, I also had a damage problem on my CLR during delivery, Tom did not hesitate to replace this CLR by an another new one. I think, It will definitely reply you very soon.

I recieved my 2 CLRs on monday. Have been tweaking my patches and now 3 days later I have killer sound. It sounds so huge, just like a mic'ed stack. I've discovered amp/cab combination that I've never tested before.
Finally I can use the full potential of AxeFx2.

I just got one complain, one of CLR had been scratched on delivery (damn UPS?). I've tried to contact the atomic support on mail (support@atomicamps.com; sales@atomicamps.com), Tom on his personal mail and even a PM on this forum.
No respons since monday, that's not OK from a support.

I'm sure Tom is just really swamped with work - don't worry he will get back to you and take care of you.
I've found Tom King to bends over backwards for his customers and give excellent service.

Are most people going with the active or passive ones...

I can't say for sure, but it seems like it.
Personally I choose the active CLRs as the amp in the active CLR is very high quality, weighs just one pound, frees up space in my rack and most importantly the amp, DSP and speaker is finely tuned to each other to make a CLR the perfect monitor with EQ compensated settings for wedge, back line and free field positions - that makes the active CLR a no-brainer for me and my uses.

Just chiming in to say that if Tom isn't answering, the guy is probably swamped beyond belief. I emailed him a few weeks ago about my placement on the wait list (I emailed him on something like a Tuesday at 9:00pm CST) and the guy emailed me back personally, literally 9 minutes later. I couldn't believe it.

I got on the list on november 7th and Tom wrote me the next north american batch should be around the end of november and I was definitly on that batch, so you should be part of the journey too!!

You are lucky. I have been waiting since August 7th and I am in the same batch according to Tom.

So the first of December has come around. Has anybody got their emails yet or is Atomic still working on getting the shipment?

So the first of December has come around. Has anybody got their emails yet or is Atomic still working on getting the shipment?
Hi GreatGreen, the shipment is in port and will be delivered shortly. It will take a couple of days to restock the warehouse and complete inventory. Invitations will start being sent out around the middle of next week. Thanks to all that have been patiently waiting!

-TK

The more I use the CLRs, the more I understand how freaking good these are!!

I know (now) why these <powered>wedges is so popular, they are freaking flexible.
At home, in my small studio, I have one standing "as a cab" and the other one as a wedge. Both in FF settings
(That's my only "doh" with the clrs, the preset modes!?)
Huge wall of sounds! Can easily compete with my EVM2L (half-open), IR mix of boogafunk/1x12 E12L (rw)

Got my name on list Aug 7th for an active CLR . Looks like I may be getting a MFC and this around Xmas .. There goes the credit card :-/ Money well spent I hope :)

I've just sold my Atomic Fr cab as I should reveive my invitation for my CLR any day now! I hope the wait is almost over because I hate to play through little recording monitors...

Back
Top Bottom