Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I am supposed to connect with Tom soon. I hope he has good news for me, otherwise I am going to cry. Sick of waiting! Also sick of waiting for a darn Axe-FX II Floor Board!

Anyone know what the European situation is right now? I was thinking of getting on the list, but wouldn't like to wait 6 months when I could get a Yamaha DXR10 or a Matrix Q12 almost immediately...

Anyone know what the European situation is right now? I was thinking of getting on the list, but wouldn't like to wait 6 months when I could get a Yamaha DXR10 or a Matrix Q12 almost immediately...
We're basically shipping from inventory in Europe now. We got a huge batch in a few weeks ago and have just now caught up and have few CLRs to spare before selling through again. Ordering is still being done via the Reserve List at the moment but you won't have to wait more than a day or so.

-TK

We're basically shipping from inventory in Europe now. We got a huge batch in a few weeks ago and have just now caught up and have few CLRs to spare before selling through again. Ordering is still being done via the Reserve List at the moment but you won't have to wait more than a day or so.

-TK

Now that is cool! Seems like I'll become a CLR owner too, yay! Just gotta get my vintage greenbacks out of the way now..

-TK

I literally just got on the list before reading this today, is there a chance I will get mine from stock? Because that would be pretty damn cool!

I literally just got on the list before reading this today, is there a chance I will get mine from stock? Because that would be pretty damn cool!

1 minute later, invite lands in my inbox! Haha! Doesn't get any better than that! Was expecting a long wait!

Looks like I've been skipped in the process :( Tom sent me a mail and it will be fixed in the next batch... Can't wait to try these speakers everyone is talking about!

Ordered an active wedge, really excited to hear this thing now! Clearing my whole weekend schedule!

Has anyone on the waiting list in North America been called up recently? I'm curious to see where they are at right now. I got on August 7th. Thanks.

I got on the list on november 7th and Tom wrote me the next north american batch should be around the end of november and I was definitly on that batch, so you should be part of the journey too!!

I recieved my 2 CLRs on monday. Have been tweaking my patches and now 3 days later I have killer sound. It sounds so huge, just like a mic'ed stack. I've discovered amp/cab combination that I've never tested before.
Finally I can use the full potential of AxeFx2.

I just got one complain, one of CLR had been scratched on delivery (damn UPS?). I've tried to contact the atomic support on mail (support@atomicamps.com; sales@atomicamps.com), Tom on his personal mail and even a PM on this forum.
No respons since monday, that's not OK from a support.

Back
Top Bottom