Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

CLR now inbound. Look forward to the shipping info coming Monday.

After a few days I'll share thoughts, photos, etc. No point in another honeymoon day review. I'm expecting to
1. Have to change my presets a little but not a ton (I wasn't using heavy global EQ as some were)
2. Then be very impressed! : )
3. Specifically I hope to hear more difference between certain models, more clarity, as many have claimed happened after a little readjustment.

To me I can make the AF2 sound good thru nearly anything. I think anyone who knows the beastie well can, but letting -it- be all that it can be, getting out of its way for that last 15%, that's what this is about. Pure snobbery, but I make no apologies for chasing the high end. I work hard and truly have very few vices.

FWIW, I'll be playing Suhr Standard in E / Carvin CT4 in Drop Db / Parker DF824 in Eb > AF2 > Matrix 1000 > CLR

Stay well!

P

In this thread he says they are already through July.

"I'm sorry that you having an issue getting responses. There must be a problem. No one has been on the Reserve List for 3 months. We're already through July. There are many reasons why you might not be getting a response from me that may have nothing to do with Atomic's customer service.

I reply to dozens of emails everyday including at night and on weekends. I don't proclaim to be perfect but Atomic has been around for over 10 years and I consider customer service a priority.

If you PM me with your email address (since email doesn't seem to be working) I will look into things on my end.

Best,

Tom"

Im on the list as of June 12 . I sent Tom an inquiry

I just found my old email from Tom confirming me on the list on March 2, 2013. For one passive CLR wedge, to be specific.

No invite yet. Did I get skipped over?

I just found my old email from Tom confirming me on the list on March 2, 2013. For one passive CLR wedge, to be specific.

No invite yet. Did I get skipped over?
We've had a few invites wind up in spam folders. We also had a few people sign up for our mailing list by accident instead of the CLR Reserve List (it was a little confusing but we've fixed that now).

To anyone who thinks they might have been missed, please contact support@atomicamps.com and we'll work with you to get you your CLR ASAP. Posting here is not the best way to get this resolved especially when your user name doesn't give any hint to who you are. We do want to help though so please write in.:)

Thanks!

Best,

Tom

Of course you're right Tom, thanks!

In my case I just haven't been following too closely.. I noticed this thread and thought post, out of curiosity really. My band situation has changed since March, so I might have to hold off on my CLR purchase anyway.

My wedge arrived today.
Well packaged, thanks Tom!

Too early for a review. That said, it really is good at dispersing the sound more evenly, that much is obvious from the first few chords and a walk around the room.
Its not quite as big as some people's pics made it look, but its not small either.

My wedge arrived today.
Well packaged, thanks Tom!
The packaging is akin to the borderline eroticism of unpacking an Apple product. I was duly impressed.

For the record - owning 2 active wedge CLRs since they were launched, I've not ventured anywhere else looking at anything else... They're just as amazing as they were when all the hype was full steam ahead. The novelty's worn off, but they remain absolutely incredible and do what they do, incredibly well.

Enjoy!! You made a great decision.
Mo

The packaging is akin to the borderline eroticism of unpacking an Apple product. I was duly impressed.

For the record - owning 2 active wedge CLRs since they were launched, I've not ventured anywhere else looking at anything else... They're just as amazing as they were when all the hype was full steam ahead. The novelty's worn off, but they remain absolutely incredible and do what they do, incredibly well.

Enjoy!! You made a great decision.
Mo

+1

I couldn't agree more

Yes! from FB

"ATOMIC EU NEWS – Our latest batch of CLRs has arrived! It will take a day or two as we restock our UK facility. We’ll be sending out invites to customers in European and Scandinavian countries (and others geographically close) by early next week. A big “thank you” to those who have been waiting patiently, we appreciate you support!"

Yes! from FB

"ATOMIC EU NEWS – Our latest batch of CLRs has arrived! It will take a day or two as we restock our UK facility. We’ll be sending out invites to customers in European and Scandinavian countries (and others geographically close) by early next week. A big “thank you” to those who have been waiting patiently, we appreciate you support!"

This makes me so happy! I'd heard from Tom that they'd cleared Customs and were due out imminently. So excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Facebook, invites have started to go out for the EU. Anyone heard anything yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm in europe and got my invite.. unfortunately I still don't have the funds to make a purchase so I had tu put myself on the list again.

I'm in europe and got my invite.. unfortunately I still don't have the funds to make a purchase so I had tu put myself on the list again.

That's a real shame :(

I got on April 10th so hopefully I'll hear soon.

That's a real shame :(

I got on April 10th so hopefully I'll hear soon.

Make sure you send Tom an email

We've had a few invites wind up in spam folders. We also had a few people sign up for our mailing list by accident instead of the CLR Reserve List (it was a little confusing but we've fixed that now).

To anyone who thinks they might have been missed, please contact support@atomicamps.com and we'll work with you to get you your CLR ASAP. Posting here is not the best way to get this resolved especially when your user name doesn't give any hint to who you are. We do want to help though so please write in.:)

Thanks!

Best,

Tom

Thanks GuitarDojo. I knew they were landing in the EU this week and thought I'd let Tom get over the chaos them arriving has undoubtedly caused.

Being the stellar chap he is, he's already sent me a PM to check in with me.

I'm getting far too excitable at the prospect of owning one of these :D

So, Tom's customer service is beyond reproach, yet again. Spotted my earlier post, PM sent, invitation sent and my CLR is all ordered!

All I've got to do now is put the MFC together with the Mission pedals on my Pedaltrain, make up some cables, cable in the G90 and cable in the Vafam panel. Why do I always leave things to the last minute...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom