Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

Late to the party but I couldn't resist any longer....emailed them yesterday to get on the list for a couple of active wedges!

Quick question for you guys....I haven't received a confirmation about being on the list. Did all you guys receive one when you signed up ?

Thanks
RVM

Late to the party but I couldn't resist any longer....emailed them yesterday to get on the list for a couple of active wedges!

Quick question for you guys....I haven't received a confirmation about being on the list. Did all you guys receive one when you signed up ?

Thanks
RVM

Check your spam folders.

Nothing in the spam folders so far.

I think Tom King watches this thread pretty closely. If you don't hear anything in a day, just post something here. You should get a confirmation email. I have have ordered on two separate occasions and both times, I had to follow-up here to get a verification. It all gets taken care of... quickly.

The logo is shiny, it's just the lighting.

And you're right, mine is screwed more.... weird.....

I don't think its weird, but maybe there is 1.01 design now? It could be something as trivial as, "we realized 8 screws was more than necessary" given that a lot of grills are held on with velcro on 4x12s. I do wonder if anything genuinely material is different. Minor updates happen all the time with many products.

-P

Added to list May 14, just received invite today. Ordered two CLR Active Wedges. Total + shipping to Cali = $2,077.90

Nice - I got on the wait list recently. Quick question: when did you first specify that you wanted two CLRs: (1) when you applied for the wait list; or (2) after you received your invite? Hmm, now that I think of it I am not even sure if I specified active wedges or not.:eek:

I don't think its weird, but maybe there is 1.01 design now? It could be something as trivial as, "we realized 8 screws was more than necessary" given that a lot of grills are held on with velcro on 4x12s. I do wonder if anything genuinely material is different. Minor updates happen all the time with many products.

-P

Word is the 8 screw design has better tone. :)

I think Tom King watches this thread pretty closely. If you don't hear anything in a day, just post something here. You should get a confirmation email. I have have ordered on two separate occasions and both times, I had to follow-up here to get a verification. It all gets taken care of... quickly.

Got my confirmation last night....come on CLRs !!!!!

Anyone know where the waiting list is right now? Looks like some people from July have been contacted. I got on August 7th.

I'm curious about the next Europe batch too, having had the "mid-August", "end of August", "in September" hints from Tom a while ago but no news since.

I got on the list for a second CLR july 8th, never received a confirmation by email nor in spam folder ! Kinda thinking maybe I didn't get registered on the list now!!

Anyone know where the waiting list is right now? Looks like some people from July have been contacted. I got on August 7th.

I'm a US based July person and I last heard "by mid to late September" from Tom, and haven't heard anything since. So they aren't done with July fwiw.

In this thread he says they are already through July.

"I'm sorry that you having an issue getting responses. There must be a problem. No one has been on the Reserve List for 3 months. We're already through July. There are many reasons why you might not be getting a response from me that may have nothing to do with Atomic's customer service.

I reply to dozens of emails everyday including at night and on weekends. I don't proclaim to be perfect but Atomic has been around for over 10 years and I consider customer service a priority.

If you PM me with your email address (since email doesn't seem to be working) I will look into things on my end.

Best,

Tom"

Apparently there was some hiccup with me on the list.
Tom reached out directly and is sorting it out.

I appreciate his attentiveness. He / they (how many people work at Atomic?) are, me aside, thru July fwiw.

Enjoy the weekend friends.

Back
Top Bottom