Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

New batch is arriving tomorrow! We had a small delay due to bad weather and the holiday. Invites will start going out again by Thursday night. Thanks!

-TK

My CD Release gig is on Oct. 1.
I'd sure like have my CLR wedges before then.
PUUUHHLLLLEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!

;)

My Studio Slips cover arrived from the US this morning. Couple more weeks and it will feel like it has a purpose!

Can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was put on the list in early June (I think but may be wrong) and I was told it should be before the 23rd for me. They're really blasting through the list.

wondering if today will be my day... Tom said Thursday news / invites night... nothing yet.

I got an invite today. I was 3/18.- I have 2 already and wanted a 3rd for WDW setup. But I choose to pass at this time.urrgh- So one more CLR is available for the next in line.-You guys are in for a treat.

How much does an invite go for on the underground market? I would gladly pay you a dollar tomorrow for a CLR today.

no note. I wonder how long before the next shipment?

I think they get massive shipments all at once and then spend days/weeks/months distributing them at their best pace and ability. That's the only reason I can see behind his way of speaking in his emails, and it makes sense cost wise. The more of something you order at once the less it costs per item. He'll say that the next shipment is their biggest yet and coming in late august, and then he tells me I'll be getting mine in a few weeks which would mean to me that they're taking a month to get all these out.

Its an interesting postulation. That said, taking my money sooner is -very- good for business.
Even if its weeks sooner, where the delivery date is the same regardless, is very good for the books so I'm not sure.

Most of all I'm glad you're getting yours!

wondering if today will be my day... Tom said Thursday news / invites night... nothing yet.
Hi FPFL,

This is from our Facebook page and might give some insight to how things work:

Atomic has officially started sending out US Reserve List invitations for the current batch of CLRs!

We have a long list of orders to fill but this production run is the largest yet and there is another large run behind it. It will take a couple of weeks to get to everyone on the list so please be patient as we ship 'em as quickly as reasonably possible.

European CLR production is complete and in transit so we expect to be restocked and sending invitations around the end of the month.

Thanks to all for the continued interest and patience!

-TK

Back
Top Bottom