Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

What reserve dates has been shipped this week-I know I'm close and Today is pay day?-So it would be good timing for me? (I mean Today-Right Now)-Before I spend this money.lol

Similar situation my man. Got my money in cash hiding in a drawer in an envelope marked "CLR". It helps to not spend it on other things.

Yeah 3/18 here-I hope I didn't get this close-after waiting "what 4 months"-And the stock status is depleted? The Clr might be make a great Christmas Present thou!

Even if the second shipment is depleted, I believe Tom said the third shipment is coming only a couple weeks later. Does anyone else remember this?

I assume the last run has sold out and they are waiting on the next shipment. Does anyone know for certain? I have been borrowing a friends Mackie SRM450 and am having a very difficult time cutting the harshness. I am doing my best to wait on the CLR because of both the positive reviews and the wide degree of functionality. I am not sure I will be able to last another 6 weeks with the Mackie.

5-6 weeks out? My birthday is the end of September. It looks like my wife's quest for a killer gift just got a lot easier.

I assume the last run has sold out and they are waiting on the next shipment. Does anyone know for certain? I have been borrowing a friends Mackie SRM450 and am having a very difficult time cutting the harshness. I am doing my best to wait on the CLR because of both the positive reviews and the wide degree of functionality. I am not sure I will be able to last another 6 weeks with the Mackie.

I feel you but my philosophy with getting loud speakers for my new Axe rig is: Measure twice, cut once.

I signed up in mid June and I was informed my invite will be coming in before the end of the month. Tom said they're getting their largest batch of stock yet.

Invite by the end of which month, August? According to post #390, the stock is 5-6 weeks out from July 30. That puts us at mid-September.

New CLR production for the US is complete and in transit. EU and Australian production is only 1 to 2 weeks behind.

We expect to start sending invites out in the US by the end of the month. As always, Reserve List requests are sent out in the order in which they were received. Some people will get their invites in early Sept., other mid Sept. and so on. With our largest batch yet, new processes and more man power, we will be moving through the list faster than ever. That being said, it won't be instantaneous.

Thanks again to all Reserve Listers for your continued interest and patience.

-TK

New CLR production for the US is complete and in transit. EU and Australian production is only 1 to 2 weeks behind.

We expect to start sending invites out in the US by the end of the month. As always, Reserve List requests are sent out in the order in which they were received. Some people will get their invites in early Sept., other mid Sept. and so on. With our largest batch yet, new processes and more man power, we will be moving through the list faster than ever. That being said, it won't be instantaneous.

Thanks again to all Reserve Listers for your continued interest and patience.

-TK

Happy Dance!!!!!!!!! Looks like this may be my "Labor Day" gift and my wife will need to find something else for my birthday in late-September.

I posted the 5-6 week information. Tom just gave me a ballpark when I placed the order. Need to prepare the wife for this :)
Not sure how accurate that was. From his last post looks like end August-Early September.

Back
Top Bottom